Friday, August 2, 2013

For the day of Thursday, August 1st

       Sadly yesterday was yet another poor capture day, and although it was bright and fairly sunny, the clouds were patchy and just weren't what we were looking for.  So while I waited and hoped for clear skies I did a bit more IDL programming and tweaked both the SVC file parser and created a script to extrapolate data for an aluminum processing plant scene.  Outside of that I didn't too much, as the previous two took up most of my time and, to meet my hourly requirements, I had to leave a bit early.  But I still got some decent work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment