With the cool air from yesterday still in effect, the entire morning was about perfect for collecting data. Consequently, I got a lot of very good data today. I finally managed to get some good samples of wood (in varying shades), I got a large variety of road markings based on color and weathering, and got some soil/dirt samples along with some more concrete samples. It wound up working pretty well.
Now all that's left is to process the data, add it into my DIRSIG scene, and, after cataloging my data, put it all into my presentation. While I still have a few samples to take for Emmett's project, that shouldn't take long, and by early next week all my attention should be funneled into wrapping up all my work and presenting it.