Yet another day has gone by and I'm still waiting to be trained on the ASD. There are still battery issues but hopefully they do get resolved. So in the spare time I went and helped finish construct the clean-room with Dmitry and my fellow interns. Last time we got the frame up and just about finished the paneling, so today we worked more on the ceiling, and attaching a few more of the various modules together. It actually was looking like a room and less like a series of walls by the time I left, with all the fans and lights installed.
Other than that I just programmed some and thought up some good materials to test when I get around to that (I'll show those once I wind up measuring them). So I simply continue to wait.